Catalogs include information such as class lists, names of professors, course descriptions and requirements, and provide an overall view of campus life. Pittsburgh-Xenia Theological Seminary (1930-1959) and Western Theological Seminary (1827-1959) consolidated into one institution in 1959 to become Pittsburgh Theological Seminary. Publication is titled Annual Catalogue of the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary from 1960-1971.
Call numberArchives BV4070 .P52 1989-1991
CameraCanon EOS 5D Mark II
OcrABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright statusReproduction for publication, exhibition, web display or commercial use is only permissible with the consent of Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.